SORRY, THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT!
For the second year in a row, tickets for the Greek Extravaganza have sold out. Harbour Hospice wish to extend our grateful thanks to the organisers, sponsors, staff and volunteers involved in creating this amazing event. And thank you to those who have purchased tickets - we look forward to spending a wonderful night out with you all.
Let us take you back to the 1930s and 40s to celebrate the spirit of rembetiko, the Greek 'blues'.
Enjoy a total Greek experience, including:
- three-course traditional Greek dinner menu, prepared by Taste Greece;
- cash bar with quality Greek wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages;
- live music by Sounds of Greece & Friends;
- traditional Greek dancing floor show by the Athena Dance Group;
- spectacular belly-dancing floor show by Tais-Arabellas Bellydance;
- join in the fun! We'll show you some simple dance steps to get you dancing like a Greek!
Get in the groove by dressing in 1930s and 40s style – sharp suits, waistcoats, hats and braces for the men; and flamboyant hair, hats and elegant dresses for the women. Prizes will be awarded for best dressed man, woman and couple, and most impressive moustache! All proceeds go to Harbour Hospice services in the Hibiscus Coast community.
This event is made possible by the generous support of the following businesses. Please support our community-minded and supportive sponsors: