One of the best ways to help guarantee that our specialist and bespoke hospice services continue now and into the future, is to become a Friends of Hospice member – a group of very special people who donate monthly.
By donating regularly you enable us to continue to provide, and improve, Hospice services in your community, including patient and family support, medical care, spiritual support, physiotherapy, social activities and more.
Your generosity will enable more patients and families to receive specialist palliative care at home and in our dedicated Inpatient Units.
Your support also means our team can continue to help people live every moment in whatever way is important to them.
Your regular donation, whatever the size, will transform lives and help to provide...
· A 24/7 phone service ensuring patients and families are never alone
· Community nursing and specialist doctor consultations with patients and whānau in their own homes
· Ongoing emotional, social and spiritual support for patients and their families
· Symptom management, respite and end-of-life care for patients in our dedicated Inpatient Units
Regular giving that suits you
You can contribute any amount you wish and give to the community of your choice. No amount is too big or too small.
You can increase, decrease, or cancel your regular giving donation at any time should you change your mind.
Friends of Hospice membership
Once your regular donation is set up, you become an official Friends of Hospice member and will receive:
· A letter of acknowledgement welcoming you to Friends of Hospice
· Inspiring stories on how your regular gifts are impacting the lives of patients and families
· Exclusive updates and invites to events where you can meet your local Hospice team
· An official receipt at the beginning of April each year, in time to claim your 33.3% tax rebate (excluding payroll giving where tax rebates occur during the year)
Become a Friends of Hospice member by selecting which local community you wish to support through a regular gift.